Like my books, the links below are intended for adults only. Children should ask their parents for permission, or go out and play like children are supposed to do.
- Do you have stuff on your cat? Or stuff on your mutt?
- Check out Cat News, which has sadly been cancelled. (warning, this cat has got a filthy mouth, and I don’t mean from just licking under her tail)
- Sign the petition to make Monkey Day official!
- You may think of yourself as a lover instead of a fighter, but you won’t be able to resist wasting time on this site.
Research, I swear!
- Learn about a new serial killer every day at Mind of a Killer.
- Forensic medicine for medical students — bullet wounds, knife wounds and other cool photos!
- An Incomplete Guide to Murderers
- Name that crime! CrimeSpider.com searches the web for dastardly deeds.
- Kindly old neighbor or lecherous pedophile? Find out in the National Sex Offender Public Website!
- Death and Dementia, a big collection of crime, forensics and police resources
Stuff I Stumbled Upon While Researching
- The Virtual Autopsy has reports from various examinations (click on the cadavers to see tissue samples):
- Who died this year?
- A list of people who died in the bathroom.
- Read the last statements of executed inmates in Texas.
- Richard Speck‘s living the good life in prison.
- Audio recordings from Georgia’s death row.
- A cool thriller website in Holland: Crimezone.nl
- The coolest car in the world: MiniUSA.com (no, BMW hasn’t sent me a free 325. Yet.)
Organizations I support:
- Help monkeys help the disabled!
- Check out Adopt-a-Greyhound. The Greyhound Project, Inc. is a volunteer organization promoting the adoption of retired racing Greyhounds.
- Think we don’t need Title IX anymore? Check out Billie Jean King’s Women’s Sports Foundation. Young girls need equal access to sports!
- Petfinder lists lots of loveable animals who need homes. Do you have room for one more?
- Help kids who age out of the foster care system by supporting Rising Tides